- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
What Does POPARD Do?
- Work together with school based personnel and/or District Autism Teams to develop educational and behavioural programs.
- Provide student specific consultations.
- Offer Workshops and Inservice in your district.
- Offer a variety of training courses at POPARD throughout the year.
|Annual Report, 2011-2012.pdf||8.15 MB|