- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
The Adventures of Stretch More: Pick-Your-Path-Stories for Solving Problems Together is a self-directed book dedicated to collaborative problem solving for students with teachers or parents. This book would be very beneficial for a child who has difficulty with problem solving, adapting to change and/or is easily frustrated. Through this book, students choose one of three stories and, as the story progresses, choose what happens next to Stretch. This allows the student to interactively problem solve with parents and teachers! Authors focus on this method to help students develop lacking and lagging skills.
Click here to view our archived books of the month.