- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Teaching Social Skills to Youth: An Easy-to-Follow Guide to Teaching 183 Basic to Complex Life Skills includes many lessons directed at helping individuals with social skill deficits employ necessary skills at home, school and the greater community. The book includes general teaching tips and tricks along with specific lessons. When using these lessons with your students, you may have to individualize them and add additional supports. For example, if you are teaching a student how to accept “no” for an answer, you may need to pair the lesson with a video model. Lessons are also located on a CD for quick access. Overall, a great resource on hand to develop social skills for students!
Click here to view our archived books of the month.