- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
District Partner Event
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Continuing the theme of our two-day conference, Shakin’ It Up!, which considered behavior analysis techniques from a different angle, we will spend this day in a smaller group with only our District Partners and Key Contacts (not open to other attendees), exploring new ideas and fresh perspectives.
In addition to highlighting some new POPARD services, we will be showcasing applications and other unique collaborations that have occurred throughout the province. One goal of the day will be to find ways of “getting the best bang for your buck!” Creative ways of using POPARD time, efficient processes, and inventive approaches will be shared.
- Application of conference learnings to our context
- Intensive Behavior Intervention Project
- Classwide/Schoolwide Consultation Model
- Targeted Interventions
- Pre-referral Screen Models
Time and Location
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Time: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Westin Wall Centre - Vancouver Airport in Richmond, BC.
Full Buffet Breakfast and Lunch included
The Westin Wall Centre – Vancouver Airport is in Richmond, BC. To receive the special conference room rate from $159 per night, please mention POPARD when making your reservation. This rate will be honoured until March 30, 2017. For reservations, call 604–303–6565.
This one-day conference is free to our District Partners and Key Contacts, but Registration is required. To register, please click here. To download the conference flyer, please click here.
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO APRIL 17.Behavior Analysis: Outside the Box, May 1 & 2, 2017:
POPARD’s conference on May 1 & 2 is open to our District Partners and Key Contacts at the special rate of only $200, held until Feb. 24. On Feb. 25, the rate will be the full price of $395. To register, please click here. Conference Flyer
To register, please click here.
To download the conference flyer, please click here.
|District Partner Conference Flyer.pdf||583.62 KB|