- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This documentary follows special education teacher Janet Mino and her group of students in Newark, New Jersey over the course of a school year. These students attend JFK High School, a public school which serves individuals with varying disabilities. Janet’s class is comprised of young men with autism who have been with her for four years and are all graduating. Over the course of the film, viewers follow Janet on her journey locating jobs or sports recreational centres so her students have placements upon graduation.
Click here to view our archived dvds of the month.