- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
In this Ted Talk, geneticist Dr. Wendy Chung discusses what is currently known about the causes of autism spectrum disorder. She delves into possible causes of ASD such as genetics and environment by relying on factual evidence. Her presentation includes information gathered by analyzing research and reviewing current “treatments.” A must watch for anyone wanting to know the truth behind his developmental disability.
Click here to view our archived dvds of the month.