- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This Ted Talk does and excellent job of overviewing the history of autism from Kanner’s seminal research in 1943, Asperger’s research in 1944, and current autism publications. Silberman discusses the hike in autism diagnosis from 1 in 5000 in 1975 to 1 in 68 today. Links are made between the history of autism and current anti-vaccine rhetoric brought on by Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s falsified research. Care is taken to show how much damage Dr. Wakefield’s deplorable research continues to have on public health and vacation dogma. To obtain more information on Silberman’s research, read his book NeuroTribes
To view, click on this link.
Click here to view our archived dvds of the month.