- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Barbara Porco (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant), Erin Yorke (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant), and Diana Wilk (Langley School District Coordinator - ASD) discuss the second of two lessons on Discrete Trial Teaching. This lesson features a kindergarten student learning turn-taking/social interaction through a Joint Activity Routine with a peer.