- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Pat Moret (POPARD Education & Behaviour Consultant) interviews a grade 4 classroom teacher about the way in which she has used a strategy developed for students with ASD to specifically target two students with high anxiety while providing lifelong coping strategies to the rest of her class. A downloadable unit plan with connections to both the CAPP and Language Arts IRPs is provided.