- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Allison Adams (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) briefly explains what possible reasons a child with an autism spectrum disorder may have difficulty changing from one activity to another or making a "transition". She demonstrates how to prepare a child for a transition by using a variety of different visual tools.