- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Lynda Struthers (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) provides an overview of some of the considerations that need to be made in the set-up and use of visual schedules for students with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Several formats of visual schedules are shown along with suggestions for presentation and use.