- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
For various reasons many individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) have difficulty with receiving and interpreting verbal information. Michelle Pozin (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) discusses how the use of visual supports can facilitate understanding by providing a concrete, permanent manner to support understanding and increase independence. This presentation will give a brief overview and real life examples of the use of visual supports to enhance receptive communication in individuals with ASD.