- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Something any parent can do to help their child prepare for school is to create a Visual Schedule. Jackie, whom we met in the Jackie's Story series, explains how she created and used visual schedules for her son, Hayden.
This eLearning lesson is presented by POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant, Lynn Savoie.