- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Leslie Burgess (POPARD Educational & Behaviour Consultant and Registered Yoga Therapist) discusses a booklet she organized called Yoga in the Classroom. This booklet outlines how to set up a yoga program with your students. She describes breathing techniques and simple poses. Within the related content area of this eLearning lesson there is a link to view a full 30-minute yoga program with Leslie. This yoga program can also be found on the Downloads page of this website, under Resources.