- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Dr. Pat Mirenda
Imagine how you would feel today if you were not fully able to communicate - not able to speak, to understand, unable to read nor to write, to make your needs known. It would be terrifically frustrating.
Many of our students with autism and autism’s social and communicative challenges live their lives with this frustration. Often, these challenges result in behavioural difficulties. Functional Communication Training is one way we can help them.
POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant talks with Dr. Pat Mirenda about Functional Communication Training.