- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
In this first of four presentations on considerations in programming for functional skills for students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), Lynda Struthers (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) explores some key considerations in functional programming for students with ASD.