- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This is the third part of a four-part presentation on considerations in programming for functional skills for students with autism spectrum disorder. In this presentation, Lynda Struthers (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) addresses data collection that may be used to track student progress.