- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Lynda Struthers, POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant, provides an overview of the steps to follow in creating self-modeling videos. Two types of video self-models are described. This lesson includes a step-by-step breakdown of how to edit clips to produce a self-modeling video.