- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This is the second of a five-part series workshop by Jo-Anne Seip (POPARD's former Administrator) on Asperger syndrome (AS). This part discusses the emotional vulnerability of people with AS. The video "Intricate Minds: Understanding Classmates with Asperger Syndrome" by Coulter Video shows interviews with adolescent students.