- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This is the third part of a five-part series workshop by Jo-Anne Seip (POPARD's former Administrator) on Asperger syndrome (AS). In this part, Jo-Anne discusses challenges students with AS have in concentration, executive functioning and communication. She refers to the book "Freaks, Geeks and Asperger Syndrome" by Luke Jackson to provide examples of challenges faced by a 13 year old student with AS.