- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This is the fourth part of a five-part series workshop by Jo-Anne Seip (POPARD's former Administrator) on Asperger syndrome (AS). Individuals with AS can have challenges in receiving and interpreting auditory messages. This part discusses practical strategies, such as comic strip conversation, illustrated visual conversations, anger-mometers, and more.