- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
This is the last part of a five-part series workshop by Jo-Anne Seip (POPARD's former Administrator) on Asperger syndrome (AS). Visual supports are helpful for students with AS by providing static messages to assist with organization and poor executive functioning skills. A variety of samples are shared in this module, such as schedules, home/school bridge, check in/out cards, and more.