- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Jackie lives in a small town in the Kootenays with her son, Hayden, who's been diagnosed with high-functioning autism. She agreed to be interviewed by POPARD to help other parents with their own journey.
Jackie's experiences are unique to her family and to her son, but the strategies she uses can be used by parents everywhere.
In the second part of this 3-part series, Jackie describes how she prepares her son Hayden for his first year in school.
This eLearning lesson is presented by POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant, Lynn Savoie.