- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Jackie lives in a small town in the Kootenays with her son, Hayden, who's been diagnosed with high-functioning autism. She agreed to be interviewed by POPARD to help other parents prepare their children for the school system.
Jackie's experiences are unique to her family and to her son, but the strategies she uses to teach and prepare Hayden can be used by parents everywhere.
In the last of this 3-part series, Jackie describes how she helped Hayden transition through his first year at school.
This eLearning lesson is presented by POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant, Lynn Savoie.