- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Zuhra Teja (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) defines Pervasive Developmental Disorder in a series of introductory videos that include segments of an interview with Dr. Vikram Dua, child and adolescent psychiatrist and leading autism expert in BC.