- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Allison Adams (POPARD Education and Bahaviour Consultant) interviews Fran Campbell, a speech/language pathologist with experience in working with children with an autism spectrum disorder. Fran is also an Education and Bahaviour Consultant with POPARD.
Within this interview they discuss some factors to consider when deciding to implement an augmentative communication strategy for a child with an ASD and also identify some low tech and high tech solutions that Fran has seen implemented. The module would be of interest to those who work with children who have limited or no verbal skills.