- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Lynda Struthers (POPARD Education & Behaviour Consultant) defines joint attention and joint attention routines (JARs). Instruction is provided on how to establish joint attention with students with ASD, as well as on how to use JARs to facilitate the development of communication skills and social interaction skills.