- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Allison Adams (POPARD Education and Bahaviour Consultant) interviews Emma Smyth (POPARD Education and Bahaviour Consultant) regarding the relationship between play and language. Language acquisition develops through play. In understanding the importance of play and basic strategies to enhance communication, we can support children with an autism spectrum disorder in their development of language, play skills and in turn social skills.