- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Dr. Andy Bondy
The first in POPARD's 4-part series about the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), this eLearning features an interview with PECS creator, Dr. Andy Bondy. Dr. Bondy describes PECS, explains the philosophy behind the system, and describes who will benefit from PECS.
POPARD's series about the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) is not intended to be a training video. It is meant to be a description of PECS. For training opportunities & products, go to PECS .