- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Preparing both the student and the environment are important steps when getting started with PECS. Vancouver, BC Speech Language Pathologist, Karen Neill, describes the key points that ensure success with PECS.
POPARD's series about the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) is not intended to be a training video. It is meant to be a description of PECS. For training opportunities & products, go to PECS .