- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
In this overview, the 6 phases of PECS are described. Each phase of PECS is systematically taught using specific strategies based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis and explained in the PECS manual.
POPARD's series about the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) is not intended to be a training video. It is meant to be a description of PECS. For training opportunities & products, go to PECS .