- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
In this final episode in POPARD's series about PECS, Vancouver Speech Language Pathologist, Karen Neill, provides suggestions that will help
you achieve success with PECS.
POPARD's series about the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) is not intended to be a training video. It is meant to be a description of PECS. For training opportunities & products, go to PECS .