- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Dr. Todd Kettner
Summit Psychology Group
The Psychological Assessment is the first step in a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders. Dr. Todd Kettner, a registered psychologist with Summit Psychology Group in Nelson, BC, describes the assessment process.
Dr. Kettner is affiliated with the British Columbia Autism Assessment Network (BCAAN).
BCAAN is responsible for assessing and diagnosing children in British Columbia who may have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and will arrange for an assessment to be done as close to where you live as possible. There is no charge for their services. For more information on ASD diagnosis and testing, visit the BCAAN website or contact BCAAN at 604 453-8343.