- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
In this eLearning Lesson, POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant Lynda Struthers will discuss the restricted areas of interest seen in students with ASD and the impact these have on motivation. Lynda will briefly explain these restrictions, and will suggest some things you can do.
You might find the following book useful:
Here are links to some articles about Restricted Interests:
The National Autistic Society (2005): Information sheets: Obsessive, repetitive behaviours and routines