- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Simon Miller is a teacher in a large urban high school in Surrey, BC. Simon, with the help of District and Provincial staff, developed a Social Skills program called PSI (Principles of Social Interaction) for students with an autism spectrum disorder or some social deficits.
This eLearning lesson is presented by POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant, Lynn Savoie.