- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Jacquie Bezo (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) discusses techniques by Carol Gray and Michelle Garcia Winner to develop social cognition. Video clips demonstrate how to use social stories, comic strip conversations, and social behaviour maps with a grade one student with autism.