- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
In this presentation, Jacquie Bezo (POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant) discusses the importance of perspective taking in the development of social skills. Video clips from an ongoing social skills class demonstrate activities to build social thinking ™skills.