- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Interactive whiteboards, including SMART®boards, are increasingly used as tools to address a range of exceptionalities in the classroom. Erin Yorke, POPARD Education and Behaviour Consultant , spoke with Vancouver teachers, Heidi Cyr and Laurie Cassie, about their use of SMART®boards.
Mallory Burton, Jaimie Ashton (April 2010). Using the SMARTBoard to Differentiate Instruction: Best Practices and Solutions for Students with Special Needs
|Best Practices for using the SMARTboard to Differentiate||78.56 KB|