- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
How do I register as a website member?
How do I change my password?
I forgot my username and/or password. How do I login?
Why won't the video load? I only see a white screen.
1. Click on the Log in link on the top menu bar.
2. Fill in the account information. (* red starred fields are mandatory.)
Tip - choose a username that is easy for you to remember.
3. Press the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
4. An email will be sent to your account. Read the instructions carefully. You will need to use the temporary password provided in the email to log in for the first time.
5. Return to the POPARD website and enter your username and temporary password.
6. Change your password.
You are now capable of utilizing all the functions and resources on the POPARD website. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact the Media Technology Coordinator at (604) 946-3610 ext. 243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click on the Request New Password link found in the login box.
2. Enter your email address and press Submit. (It is important that this is the same email address you used when you first registered.)
3. An email will be sent to you with your username, a temporary password, and instructions on how to change your password. Read the instructions carefully.
4. Click on the link provided in the email to return you to the POPARD website and reset your account.
5. Under the instructions, click on the Login button.
6. Change your password.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your website account, feel free to contact the Media Technology Coordinator at (604) 946-3610 ext 243 or email@example.com.
Click here to view an instructional video of how to change your password.
1. Login to the POPARD website.
2. Click on the Your account link.
3. Click the Edit tab at the top beside View.
4. Change the Username or E-mail address field,or scroll down to the Password and enter your new password and then again in the next field to confirm it.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.
Your username, email address, and/or password has now been changed. You can use your new username or password the next time you login.
This experience can be due to a variety of different factors. One possible solution could be to try using a different browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.). To view the videos on our website, we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox. Click here for a free download. Other acceptable browsers include: Safari and Google Chrome.