- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
I can't remember my member username or my password. What can I do?
Go to the User Account page and follow the instructions for requesting a new password.
How can I suggest an improvement for POPARD’s eLearning System?
We are constantly looking for ways we can improve our online services. If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can better serve you in the future, please fill out our Feedback Form.
2. Your Computer Set Up
Browser - minimum 128 bit encryption. We support...
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Safari 2.0 or higher
- Cookies Enabled
- Minimum 128 bit encryption
- Flash 8 Plug-In
A video card capable of displaying, at a minimum, 800 x 600 pixels with a 256 (8 bit) colour depth.
- Windows 2000 or XP
- Mac OSX
Cookies are small bits of information attached to the pages you browse to book online. Cookies must be turned on for us to ensure that your information is kept in-sync and so your eLearning can run smoothly. Also, your web browser may warn you about 'cookies' if you have the warning option turned on. You can deactivate this by clicking the 'Warn me about cookies' option off in the options or preferences menu of your web browser.
1. How can I update my browser?
- For Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie
- For Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox
- For Safari: http://www.apple.com/safari
- For Netscape: http://browser.netscape.com
2. How do I install Flash?
If you are having difficulty viewing the module, you may need to update or install a Flash viewer.
3. I registered but I didn't receive a confirmation email. Am I able to view the eLessons?
Please keep in mind email confirmation may not be instantaneous - a few minutes may pass between registering and receiving your confirmation email. When you do receive the email, you must click on the link to activate your account. You may not have received an email if your email address was entered incorrectly or if the email did not pass through your spam filter. If you have not received an email confirmation within 1 hour of registering, please Contact Us.
4. Is my information safe?
We make every effort possible to ensure the safety and security of all your personal information. Your password(s) are encrypted and are not retrievable by the website master. Your personal information cannot be accessed from any unauthorized users. It is your responsibility to keep your login & password information confidential.