- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Click here to view an instructional video of how to change your password.
1. Login to the POPARD website.
2. Click on the Your account link.
3. Click the Edit tab at the top beside View.
4. Change the Username or E-mail address field,or scroll down to the Password and enter your new password and then again in the next field to confirm it.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.
Your username, email address, and/or password has now been changed. You can use your new username or password the next time you login.