- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
1. Click on the Log in link on the top menu bar.
2. Fill in the account information. (* red starred fields are mandatory.)
Tip - choose a username that is easy for you to remember.
3. Press the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
4. An email will be sent to your account. Read the instructions carefully. You will need to use the temporary password provided in the email to log in for the first time.
5. Return to the POPARD website and enter your username and temporary password.
6. Change your password.
You are now capable of utilizing all the functions and resources on the POPARD website. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact the Media Technology Coordinator at (604) 946-3610 ext. 243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.