- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
1. Click on the Request New Password link found in the login box.
2. Enter your email address and press Submit. (It is important that this is the same email address you used when you first registered.)
3. An email will be sent to you with your username, a temporary password, and instructions on how to change your password. Read the instructions carefully.
4. Click on the link provided in the email to return you to the POPARD website and reset your account.
5. Under the instructions, click on the Login button.
6. Change your password.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your website account, feel free to contact the Media Technology Coordinator at (604) 946-3610 ext 243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.