- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
The Visual Bridge is a simple strategy to enhance a student's early journaling, reading and communication skills, especially if the student is in a an early grade and isn't using these skills at an appropriate level. A template for the visual bridge is available in the downloads section of this page.