- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Open to all BC School District and independent school personnel, participants will become familiar with a variety of strategies and curriculum resources for structuring the classroom environment and improving students' self-regulatory abilities.
Learning outcomes include:
- Participants will develop a deeper understanding of the construct of self-regulation
- Learn five different domains associated with self-regulation and how characteristics associated with ASD may impact individuals functioning in each domain
- Explore strategies and curriculum resources for concerns related to challenges in sensory-related self-regulation, emotional self-regulation, cognitive self-regulation (executive functioning), and social & prosocial self-regulation
- Complete several activities using: sensory motor toolkit and movement breaks, The Incredible 5-Point Scale, Superflex, The Zones of Regulation
POPARD super‑workshops are open to all BC School District and Independent School personnel. Click here to choose a workshop session.