- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Submitted by popadmin on Thu, 05/12/2011 - 13:48
Are you looking for a way to quickly & visually explain strategies or concepts related to ASD?
POPARD has researched topics ranging from Executive Functions, Theory of Mind, Positive Reinforcment and more, and has distilled them into illustrated four-page handouts that you can share with teachers, teaching assistants, parents and others on your team.
HANDOUT NEW RELEASES includes:
- Characteristics of ASD
- Visually Supported Environments
- Restricted Interests
To pay with purchase order, cheque or money order, please click here.