- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Submitted by popadmin on Tue, 02/15/2011 - 10:35
Are you looking for a way to quickly & visually explain strategies or concepts related to ASD?
POPARD has researched topics ranging from Executive Functions, Theory of Mind, Positive Reinforcment and more, and has distilled them into illustrated four-page handouts that you can share with teachers, teaching assistants, parents and others on your team.
This product is the set of 13 handouts.
HANDOUT PACK includes:
New Releases (September, 2012):
- Characteristics of ASD
- Visually Supported Environments
- Restricted Interests
Plus the Original Pack:
- Executive Functions with Cool and Hot Processes and Strategies
- Transition Strategies
- Visual Schedules
- Work Systems
- Curriculum Adaptations
- Positive Reinforcement
- Token Economy
- Self Regulation
- Theory of Mind
To order copies of individual handouts, please contact POPARD at 604-946-3610 .
Above: Executive Functions, Cool and Hot Processes and Strategies is a double-sized, 8-page handout click the image to enlarge
To pay with purchase order, cheque or money order, please click here.