- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Submitted by popadmin on Thu, 03/31/2011 - 13:45
SAASI - HFS Kit includes Package of Protocols
The SAASI is a parent and teacher rating scale used to screen students for further assessment of ASD. It is intended for use with students who do not have significant cognitive or language delays.
- Normed on a clinical sample of students with ASD enrolled in grades K to 12.
- Separate norms for Parent ratings and Teacher ratings
- Internal Consistency Reliability exceeds .90 for both Teachers and Parents
- Overall Correct Classification exceeds 90% for both Teachers and Parents
- Overall standard scores; Characteristic scores (quartiles) create student profile that can be linked to intervention
- Administration time: 15 - 20 minutes
This is a "Level C" test (Certified or Registered Psychologists, registered SLPs)
The kit includes 1 Technical/Administration Manual plus 1 package of protocols (10 Examiner Summaries, 10 Rating Forms).
Proof of Eligiblity is required for this product.
Click here for more details on the SAASI-HFS.
To pay with purchase order, cheque or money order, please click here.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Order Form.pdf||167.13 KB|