- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Submitted by popadmin on Thu, 03/31/2011 - 13:40
Package of Protocols for the SAASI - HFS
The SAASI is a parent and teacher rating scale used to screen students for further assessment of ASD. It is intended for use with students who do not have significant cognitive or language delays.
This package contains 10 Examiner Summaries and 10 Rating Forms. It is intended to be used only with the SAASI-HFS.
Click here for more details on the SAASI-HFS.
To pay with purchase order, cheque or money order, please click here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com