- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Are you looking for a way to quickly & visually explain strategies or concepts related to ASD?
POPARD has researched topics ranging from Executive Functions, Theory of Mind, Positive Reinforcment and more, and has distilled them into illustrated four-page handouts that you can share with teachers, teaching assistants, parents and others on your team.
This product is the set of 13 handouts. New titles added annually.
HANDOUT PACK includes:
- Characteristics of ASD
- Visually Supported Environments
- Restricted Interests
- Executive Functions with Cool and Hot Processes and Strategies
- Transition Strategies
- Visual Schedules
- Work Systems
- Curriculum Adaptations
- Positive Reinforcement
- Token Economy
- Self Regulation
- Theory of Mind
To order copies of individual handouts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above: Executive Functions, Cool and Hot Processes and Strategies is a double-sized, 8-page handout click the image to enlarge
To pay with purchase order, cheque or money order, please call our office: 604-946-3610.